Monday, December 27, 2004

MPAA, RIAA vs Torrent

Ok well as all of you are aware of, the MPAA and RIAA are now going after torrents seeings as they failed with Kazaa and the like. Now here is my 2 cents on this crap.....The MPAA and RIAA are shooting themselves in the foot, they are making people take a look at them and say "Well if they want to be a bunch of pricks we won't get their product."

Is file sharing wrong? Well let's examine this a little bit........

What is the difference between me dubbing a DVD or CD for a friend and saying here you go? Nothing that's what, the RIAA and MPAA are just simply afraid of something new, just like the MPAA screamed over VHS, and the RIAA screamed over blank tapes. Give it time and they will see they are wasting their time, you will never get rid of the pirates....that is all.

4 Comments:

Blogger talon61bobby said...

Refinance your Home loan Now, Click Here to save thousands of dollars a year on your home loan.

August 26, 2005 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger margretandres1875 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

January 3, 2006 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger darrelfisher2573318480 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

January 26, 2006 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger o9qvtg42tujc said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 9, 2006 at 2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home